Nuffnang

Friday, July 02, 2010

Update.

OMG finally I'm free to update my blog!
I've been so busy with assignments and coursework test this two weeks!
Well, it's the same for the following week :X test test and presentations.
& then, Final exam! D: Ow em geee double u tee eff!

Haa! We never start our accounting assignment earlier, there's reason one okay..
Coursework test lo! hehe :) we postponed and postponed.
The deadline is today, 2/7 and we done it within 3 hours yesterday! haha!
Thanks to all cooperative group mates ;) 3 got no account basics and 3 got.
So those account thingy throw to those 3 and those typing thingy and essay thingy throw to the other 3 , yesh, included me :D heee!

I'm going to meet up my mom and my sister later. We're going to Genting highlands ;)
I'm waitingg.. Gonna take a nap 1st!




No comments: