Nuffnang

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I- City

Hehehehe a very late update again ;P
Too busy for something else. *ehem*

Well, went to I-city with 38 们 last week, last Tuesday :)

Decided to have our dinner at Tak Fuk Restaurant 1st before I-City.
Yess, Tak Fuk Restaurant AGAIN... Haha!
We LOVE there lor! XD
The Restaurant was not yet opened when we were there. Slacking around at 7-E nearby until it was opened. 好无聊哦... but it is not, if you're with these 38 one xP


Some snacks before the entrées :)
& see how huuuuungry is our malao zai ! tsk tsk tsk... 
tam jiak de lor! xP

Start our journey to I-City after the dinner :D
I-City we're cominggggg~!

*ehem* 
Actually none of us know the way to the place. *teehee*
But we still make it ! :D How smart are we huh?!
We were like, soooo damn excited when we saw the road sign wrote 
"I-City" after the Klang's tol.
兜兜转转~ 到了咯! XD 


Tadaaaa!
We're there! 
I was like "Whao whao whao..." to the max when I saw these beautiful dazzling's artificial trees with beautiful lightings! 
SEE!
Ane Sui ! (Hokkien la)

awww... Beautiful!
Memang Cantek!! XD

Jinjia jinjia SUI!! (Hokkien also la)
LIKE this photo! XD
Our legs look so long can! hahaha.
(In real life my legs not short also lor) xP



Went into a shops selling this kind of stuffs.
So kiut!
Especially when we put it on us, even CUTER!! HAHAHA!

Joevy & me.
The rabbit and the Minnie ;D 
beh tahan, too cute ady! *slaps*
See this two stupids!

Castle :)
Or u prefer it as a House? =.=''
Someone said that to me.

HAHAHA! Epic one.
Louise in the rabbit's ears!! LOL.
How Cuuuuute is that huh?! XD
(Not cuter than me la) *big slaps*

Had lots of fun with the girls that day!
But some might find it quite boring cuhs had nothing else to do there than taking tons of photos.
It's quite important see who u go with, too :D

Well, in fact,  it would be a nice place to pak tor :)
Saw a lot of love birds there...
We have a pair with us too. *ehem*

Welcome to I-City !
Aiya, yik jor I-City tim!
Free advertising using this 美到........ 's photo! XP 


1 comment:

Meini said...

all the photosss look so cute because of me xD