Nuffnang

Monday, November 29, 2010

Not until the last minute '___'


This is why I titled it as not until the last minute. haha!
Well, I've been telling myself that I should work harder for this sem (I told myself everytime since secondary skool. PMR, SPM~)
No more last minute work. But u can see that, still the same D;
This is a real bad habit huh. It's real last minute but I'm glad we still can catch up :) 
We always did last minute work! (Especially this sem!
In fact, it's real tired! Much more effort to put on it!
I'm We are the type of person who study hard, play harder. I did mentioned this in my post before.
Thats what we pay for, peace! '___' v
Then you'll be mumbling, "Die lor die lor~" , "How how how?"
Pok meng read? Not until the study mood is ON '___'
If it is OFF, even if I study like mad, nothing will go into my mind. *teehee*
Perhaps this is true for you too! haha. xD

Yes, the tweets is about the test for tomoro.
Good luck babes, all the best! :)

No comments: