Nuffnang

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve with Lotsaa Love! :D

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
These is all what I've been busying for this 2 days. ahaa! Christmas Eve and the day before Christmas Eve!

Present exchange time before Christmas :)
This is because some of my friends could not make it on that day so we make it easier, change in college ;D
Tadaaaaa! All the presents with loves.

Every present has it own's number. Randomly take a number and get ur presents!
What if take back ur own present? hahaa everyone re-pick! This is our one and only rule ;)
Luckily, NO ONE get back their own, probability of 1/8. AHA! sigh, add maths. 


Everyone get their presents. Wheeee! I got Joevy's! How lucky am I XD LOL.

Yep! This is mine :D
Mine for NOW! Muaahahahaa!

Cute donuts from Peakhui :D
Mmmm Yummyy! 

Wow very class wrapping uh? haha!
It's the present from the one and only guy in our group. Mr. meow meow.

Tadaaaa it's chocolates! Taste nice me likey!
I've always fond of chocolates! :)

Unwrapped! These are all the presents with love love love!
I can feel your love don't you? AHA!
Focus on the four cute little cups with different smilies?! THATS MINE! XD


Nah have a closer look la.
hahaha! Cute right? That's Joevy's love for me. Awwww~ 
Four loves some more! Hahaha! XD



This girl beside me even luckier!
She got my omg so fluffy can die cute's cow! OMG HOW CUTE IS THAT!
Please treat him nicely wokay? :) 
err yes it's Mr. meow's chocolate in my hand.


The last picture of me and my omg so fluffy can die cute's cow! 
Good-bye cow cow :')


Christmas Dinner at night at UCSI.
Peakhui invited us along.
Thanks for the invite! :)

Love the shows, the comedies :)
Great dinner with great shows and great fooooods xD haha!


After the dinner, we headed to mamak nearby yumchaa :)
Oh it was Peakhui's daddy's birthday as well. Happy Birthday Uncle! :D

--------------------------------------

It's Christmas Eve! :D
Well I can say that this is the best Christmas Eve for me ever!

Planned to countdown at The Curve :)
Drove there around 4 something.



Errr yes, photos in toilet again :O hehe.





okay this one not in the toilet. HAHA! 
The most crowded place when counting down. 

But I guess we've missed the countdown session. AHA! Blame the movie is too long!
We watched TRON before that. *teehee*

Whatever, we just continue to play like crazies :D

aaaaand this is how we become
v
v
v
v
v
Semua hair sudah tak ada.
But we had lots of fun that's true! xD

Merry Christmas readers! 



No comments: