Nuffnang

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cousin's Wedding :D

Went to Kuantan to attend my cousin's wedding :)
Here are some photos to share!

The bride(my cousin) and the mom. (err is my mom!)

Evelyn, CUTE! XD
I love to play with them(evelyn, her brother and a sister) they're just too cute!
Especially the way they talk. Like a little adult~


The newly wed :)
Congratulations yooo!

Wah so red!

Yesss my mom was very busy during the day and night.
She make up for everyone besides the bride lah.
The bride punya cosmetician prooo-fesyenal one. She need to be the most outstanding one mah!
But I still think that my mom's skill is much better than the prooo-fesyenal one :P

Me, mama and the newly wed! :)

My mom and the China girl(My 老 cousin's friend) . HAHA.
okay my mom looks very fat in this photo. Ignore her, I was going to introduce the china moi XP
She is a makeup artist too! Guess what?
She makes up for those movie star one ahhhh! Thousand bucks per makeup.


And this is Evelyn's brother, Ashton :D
jin wan ni hen shuai o! haha!

Fruit Ninja'ing D: 
Play with me la yorrrr, play what fruit ninjaaaa!


Lengluis of the night! XD

Cousin, cousin, cousin's husband, me :D 

Alesis, the sister!
Simply like this picture she looks so pretty.
But in fact, she's nakal nakal one. Very funny when u talk to her.

My mama siao one D: HAHA!
*shake shake* 

"掌声响起来~ 我心更明白~ 你的爱将与我同在..."

 The wedding ended at 11 something.
Again, Congratulations! :D

No comments: