Nuffnang

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Nicknames

Well I don't have any nicknames before I enter college.
And guess what? I've loads nicknames named by those "thirty-eight" non-human beings '__'

Ok lah, not that I dont have ANY nicknames before these.
My friend did nicknamed me, "Stick Fish" because it sounds like stick fish in chinese, 只鱼.
But they don't call me like that often, or I can say, never :/
Besides that, some of my other friends, addressed me as "Paper Fish".
Well, most probably are those who not really know how to pronounce my name properly. Or can say, for those person who just know me.
FYI, my name in Chinese is 枝仪 :) BUT they always pronounced it like, 纸仪~
I don't know why they just cannot pronounce it right! '___'
Okay then, they seldom addressed me like that. They just call my name.
My name so nice should call often mah! :D

And now, with these non-human beings (Yeah everyone of us owned a nickname which are not human-being) you can get a new nickname anytime! '___'
Hmmm, it's like if you had owned a cute chicky when u're small, one day when you're home you cannot found ur chicken, and you found out that it was cooked to make soup for ur sister! You'll be nicknamed as Chicken! :O In the course of time, everyone addressed u Chicken! hahaha!

OR, if you dressed black to college often, u see, black black black... what it's like?
Right, a crow! (I never thought of that actually, most of the nicknames came from Dann -.-)
So, another nickname came like this! Bird! :O

WELL, you should've known that most of my friends addressed me as "Dam" if you stalk noticed me in Facebook. Dam means black in Thai, I'm in dark complexion and that's why I get this nickname '___'
I hardly could heard that they called my sweet and nice name.

and now I dont kno why I become a biscuit?! LOL
Since when I become hamzimbeng? This should ask the gaizaibeng (Chicken biscuit).
beng beng here, beng beng there, in the course of time I become a Beng! Great~!
Yeah, they called me Ahbeng, ahbeng nao. Even the outsiders also called me like this, sometimes.
The outsiders mean not my classmates lah.

I mentioned that they are all non-human beings right?
Are bird, chicken, salted-fish, banana, monkey, cat OR a lizard a human-being?
No, NON of them are :)

So do you have a nickname too?


2 comments:

★♂ZIXUAN LOVEY,子轩♀☆ said...

haha..the cat is mention me?wahaha...DEM 5 is a zoo...all the animal inside in DEM5...meowwwww

Zhiyee said...

Abo who else? haha.