Nuffnang

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day out with babe.

Alright, last post before I head back to KL. My new house at KL does not have Internet access yet. But soon... perhaps? I dont kno how could I survive over there without Internet 囧 Well when we first moved there, it's our exam week so we at least can study for our exam. Yesss study whole day like that. But what can I do now? New sem not yet started and nothing to study also. Ok lah I'm bullshitting, altho new sem started and have lots of homeworks/assignments I wouldnt give a damn about them too Ugh 囧

EH? Out of the topic.
Come back come back, 回来回来

So, I kno u guys were like "UGH, beach AGAIN?!"
Ya! Beach again cannot ah? I tell u, 我跟你讲, Kelantan no place to go one. 
BEACH is the only place we could have fun fun fun FUN. (FYI, its Rebecca Black's Friday which is sooooo "famous" nowadays.Everyone who hears it hates it. Haha!) No cinemas, No karaoke... sad :(
That's why I mostly go to beaches when I'm in Kelantan & that's why I get darker Ugh 囧


The weather is so hot can dai! It's reaaaaaaaal HOT! Okay I kno, 自己找来的~ 

Shadows. In case you dont kno! (you can ignore me Ugh 囧)




Tadaaaa awww so nais! 


Tadaaaa errrr okay lor. Others are nais but not the "e" HAHA :P
有心就好啦nahh ♥ 

Self-timer :)
This one too far... Not satisfied. 

Closer. Better :) 

U can see I'm sweating Ugh 

♥ ♥ ♥ 

Yang belakang tu act cute ... Haha hmm.. I'm sweating, still.

Alright, end of the post :)
No more internet access don't know until when don't know how to survive Ugh 囧囧


No comments: