Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Melacca Day 2 & 3 :)

I'll make this 2 days post in one. 
Make it short alright.

What to do in Melacca? Of course we have to eat the
Melacca's 鸡饭粒 ! :D
Altho I not really like the rice balls. I prefer normal rice. It would be nicer perhaps XD

The Dann is hungry oledi while others are still taking photo.



Got melacca feel mah? Haha


She looks great with the pink bag huh?
So suit her yeay? XD HAHA

Durian cendol mwaahaha!
I likey! :D

Okay she likes to take weird photos.
The photo of eyes, mouths, legs etc etc.


Guys from dem4 and dem5 girls :B

Wuaaahh so cool can dai! *slaps*
Yeay, "Wahh nice lehhhh... without showing ur face!"
this is what they would say or said.

Group photos yay! ;)

And this is one of the things I wanted to eat the most in Melacca! XD
Japanese Layer Cake! 

I prefer Original one :D 
Taste so nais can dai! *eats* then *die*
Okay im talking crap u can ignore me.




The 3rd day, we're heading back to KL
But before that, went to HongWu to take pictures sinnnnn~

Load everything into car car first andddd take photos at the same time :)

yoksuaaaannnn.



I told u she is weird. 
Dustbin & the weirdo :P






"Goodbye, have a safe journey back to KL"

Well, the trip is still ok.
I would like to go there sometime with different people :)
okeh end of Melacca post.


No comments: