Nuffnang

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tok Bali, Villa Daniella.

Tok Bali here we come! :D
I've always wanted to go to Tok Bali and yes finally! I'm there ;)
I've seen many people went there and took many nice photos. Hmmm we took photos too but not really nice k. Bu yao jin... I've been there, thats enough :)


The guys :)


Ohhh Yeaaaah~

Jeon likes this pose hmm...

kan somo? 

Jump jump jump! :D

♥ ♥ 

Wahh hen cute lahhhh...




His sand art. ERRR speechless .__.

So much better than his k XD


Crabby! The sand balls are so cute! 
(actually got a bit look like shit la okay)

Crabby also will paisei one okeh!

I run I run I run run run....


We were too bored and got nothing else better to do.
The guys caught more crabby and build up an arena for them aka Crab's Arena. Haha!

It looks like this at first.

 and then


TADAAA!  HAHA
Perhaps they like it! Hmmm... :)


HORSE! 

Okay another one.
♥ ♥ 

Still going on with those crabbies.

Coconut Football Team! 
Oh yeah~ Haha!

Errr... kungfu session.

The Wind vs the Fire! D:
So who will win u decide. Haha...

thats all tata! ♥ xoxo




No comments: