Nuffnang

Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm 19th! :D

Happy 19th Birthday to me! :D

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me
happy birthday to zhiyee, happy happy happy! :D hahaha
Well, today is the happiest day so far, indeed.
Let's see how I had spent my big day yay! :)

Decided to have my 19th celebration @Poco which is a very home-feel cafe :)
Yupp, I chose the place myself.
Outfit of the day.


The interior. It looks comfortable and it feels comfortable :)
The place is quite small but it's harmony. Like u were at your own place, because I feel like this! hahaha.


They selling some accessories too.


Poco Choco.  


The gang. I love them! :D

And of course! GROUP PHOTO!
Hello pretties and handsome! ;D

Okay, so this is the first birthday cake from my beloved classmates! :)
Also, I picked it myself, a Marble Cheesecake birthday cake! Mmmm hmmm yum yumm.

My initial-Y.


awwww... so sweet huh. hahaha
Someone looks kinda jealous over there! XP

The boys of the day! HAHA! :P



Another group photo! Me likey this one A LOT!
Got the feel ah! ;) Thanks to the photographer. (If u read this (¬_¬) I dont even know who is she.)



" What do you want? "
Hmm, dont get fooled by our face expression kay. We're still sooooo friendly :D


Seeee, we're different we're sweet we're cute! HAHA!

Awwww kisses from my babes 

I feel like I'm an angel already. 我看见了一道光~~ 
(sounds like.... choi choi)

Cake feeding time! haha.. Stephy is torturing me!
We have to do this when we cant finish the cake. Semua feed it to me. Of course not I finish it alone kay. After feeding the birthday one then we shared to finish it.




Attendance of the day. 
I love you all! 
Thanks for attending, Thanks for everything guys! :) 
We dont know the route to Poco where I've wanted to celebrate my 19th. But too sweet of my friend, they try the best to get the map and we did arrived there without getting lost. Thanks to Stephy, she purposely asked her dad the route and her dad draw us the map! Hehe! 

By the way, we're having exam  the next day but still they are there celebrating with me!   
So touch alright! :') hahaha!
(As if we will study very very hard the day before (¬_¬) )


My babes ♥ ♥ 
Thanks for the very good acting skills. Hahaa. (Will write about this on the next post :))

Work hard for everything in this year! OH YEAH! XD
Night peoples! 




No comments: