Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Weekend with baby :)

So, have been spending my weekend with b :) ♥ 
Watched two horror movies and both are sucks -.- 
Voices from the Grave & Remember Me. Okay, we planned to watch Insidious but too bad it's full. So we got no choice and watched Voices from the Grave the Thai's ghost movie. Well, It's THAI and we thought it would be quite scary. Yesss because Thai ghost movie are most probably sibeh scary one.

But after watching till the end, we were like, "what the hell is happening? -.-"
At the end of the story very "sweat" lo.
I dont get what the movie is trying to tell us. Ooops. 

The next day, watched Remember Me @KLCC. 
Watched the trailer before and says, "OMG I must watch this!!" Already missed Insidious and I dont wanna miss this. Well, very the disappointed lor. The trailer so chikek but... aiyah don't wanna say liao la. emo.


While waiting for the movie which started at 4pm, We got nothing else better to do and take some random pictures outside KLCC *teehee*

 Supergirl & Superboy 

My sis & her superboy. Aha!



The wind is strong and keep on blow blow blow until my hair so messy.
Trying to make them neat first to take photo. hehe
Messy hair take photo not nice mah! :P

And tadaaaa! Hehe...


Okay thanks i kno we're cute! :D *slaps* (¬_¬)

My sis & I :)

Superboy is beaten by the supergirl oh yeaaaah! XD

Superboy spoiled the picture (¬_¬)

Senyum kambing to end the post!
Okay Bye! Night! 


1 comment:

★♂ZIXUAN LOVEY,子轩♀☆ said...

你比较像她妹妹 ...哈哈...