Nuffnang

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Earlier celebration for Amelie :D

Another August baby and I'm soooo gonna pokgai this month!
Earlier celebration for Amelie as her real one is on 17th August and we're having final on 18th.
You know, we last minute gang must study the day before exam. It's a MUST! 
Why ah? Why this bad habit never change? Why why whyyyy?

So she decided to have her little celebration @ Pavilion, Ben's.
But then, the environment of Ben's is like too quiet like not suitable for us -.- So walk walk walk to seek for another restaurant. And we walked to Tokyo Street.
And somehow a cafe caught our attention and that's her choice, cafe Takahashi.

camwhore is a must :P

Well the dishes are mediocre and a bit pricey (for me lah) 
If u're okay with a plate of Chicken Teriyaki Spaghetti with RM20++ :)

#1


#2


#3 


#4


#5
The.cake.is.way.too.hard! YESS HARD! 
see her expression like *eeeeee-yaaahhh* ahhh i dont kno.


Me and the birthday one :)

The only group photo. 
AHHH 我的脸很圆我的脸很圆.....
I dont want to upload this one but it's the only group photo so yeah (.__.)

walked to Uniqlo after that cuhs a friend wanted to buy some top and while waiting we camwhore again :D


We very hiao lo got lrt dont want take, take bus go and back.
But in fact it's really cheap lah haha! See if u are willing to pay a bit expensive fare and reached home earlier or pay less and stuck in the jam like for hours. -.- Okay lah time problem lah. 
We back at around 4 and reached home at almost 7. I plan to take my nap earlier but then screwed up.
Dinner then back home. Didnt manage to take my nap so my brain cannot function properly and thats why I cant do my revision XP

Okay thats all.

Me have to study right now baiiiiii :)


1 comment:

Happy walker said...

so many leng lui ~ >.<