Nuffnang

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy birthday KZW :D

A triple birthday celebration!
Happy birthday to Ken, Zixuan and Wesley (KZW) yoooo! ;D
Had a small celebration with classmates @Fullhouse :)


So they are the August boys ;)
Kent, Wesley & Zixuan ;)

Classrep and the girls.

Hello I am me! 
DO I LOOK LIKE A WORM?! They say I look like a worm with this spec on! 

worm worm worm wormmmm?

Zixuan, errr and a menu.

Both of them are born in the same day! Happy birthday! :D

Kentvy and Wesley. (The new guys in our group) :D

Wish wish wish wishes wish wish wish wishessss....

Group photo!


The lucky birthday boy with 3 lengmois XD


Owh I mau this pinky car! Sooooo cute!
It should have a driver and that should be me *ehem*
Of course yang boleh gerak one lah XD haha!

Aite readers, it's late and im gonna hit the bed. Adios! 

No comments: