Nuffnang

Saturday, August 13, 2011

That night.

I've always wanted to go to an orchestra concert. The last time I went is with my mom, and that was few years ago I guess. 
And jengjengggg here we go again. Like finally :D

Asian Youth Orchestra concert @ Dewan Filharmonik Petronas KLCC
Went there with bf, my sis and Edmund (Sis's friend).




Bf and me :) He keeps complaining why must wear formal bla bla bla :P
and he said that I'm not formal enough. and he wants to be a girl. HAHA!
No choice, the ticket claimed that they have very strict dress code. See so lengzai mah wear smart casual! Awwwww.... 

Wowwww bf says the design looks like Avatar's face. Lololol


There are 100 of them, chosen by audition from among the best music students.
They are all from different countries included Malaysia ;) 
Awww they played very soft and nice music. Okay lah I admit that I can fall asleep at the back of the performance cuhs the song is really long and I was like, wow they are so geng can play sooooooo the long.
And bf said, "They practice more than you sleep" (他们练习多过你睡觉) .___.
okay I know.

My sis ;)


And thanks for the ride Edmund :)
Alright, that's all peeps. Stay tune for the next update!
(Yeah exam on Thursday and I still dont have the urge to study T___T)



1 comment:

Happy walker said...

nice environment ~ =D