Nuffnang

Monday, December 08, 2014

Europe Trip: Pisa - San Remo #8, Monte Carlo - Nice #9

I'll combine the 8th and 9th day together cause nothing much on these days. Pisa tower checked!



Full of silly tourists with those pushing, supporting the leaning tower photos! Hahaha Looks like doing tai-chi on the stone hehehe Angle angle!!  

Err of course I'm one of the silly tourists! Everyone did it so did I! LOL :P
That's all for day 8.

Move to the small independent state, Monaco in France the next day. 

Simply just a Europe car plate photo in Monaco, where the richest lived! 


Oh spot my yacht? *dreaming* hahaha I told my friend getting myself a yacht and out to sea whenever I wan is my dream. I will bring them along! "你发梦啦你!Sampan 给你就有... " 看看这些朋友... tsk tsk hahaha Ok lo I really 发梦... Hehe


Free and clean water everywhere in Europe. 

Went to Eze Perfume Factory in France after that. 



and got my family and I some perfumes! 香喷喷~~ hahaha

Square head :O
 I have no idea what is it, passing through it and I found its interesting and capture it on the bus. Heh

And then to Nice! 
Hello sexy lads. No sand but stones. 


Still, crystal clear sea water! :)

Bye.



No comments: