Nuffnang

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Europe Trip: Rome - Vatican State #7

We are visiting Rome today. Got abit excited but turn out okok only lo. Haha but also, Rome checked! 

I've always wanted to visit here as always can see this in the movie. I wanted to see it in real and now I'm here! The ancient Roman Amphitheater, the Colosseum! That awesome feeling oh yeah. HAHA

We did not enter into the gladiators as we don't have enough time. Follow tour never expect more. Lol





The famous ice-cream in the city. Tour guide said must try! 


Mmm so colorful!


So I had my Tiramisu flavor and forgotten what already. Hehe
Not bad very nice xia. Ahh I wan ice cream now!!

Oppsy... someone's ice-cream had fallen hahaha! 





OMG I miss this so much! BEST mussels! I loveeee the mussels and the sauce. 

and this one.... erk. It's Pizza with egg and bacon. We saw this name on the menu and was like, WOW, got egg and bacon leh! So we ordered and the looks of it is meh. The taste also very disappointing, tasteless.



Pass through Bridge of Angels in Rome while walking to Vatican city. Again, super hot weather all I need is a place to hide. Lol

Here we are in Vatican city, the smallest sovereign state in the world! The sheer size of the structure is incredibly inspiring!

photos from Mr. Google.

We queued for almost an hour under the hot sun to enter the St Peter's Basilica. 
Ladies, no singlet and short pants and for guys, no short pants to enter for the respect. 

But it's all worth it when u entered as it is stunningly beautiful inside! Outside is hot and it's cool inside. Hehe Mood turned better! 



Always full of people....





Filled up our bottles immediately when my friend found this nearby the church. Lol We need water so gonna die. I love that their water can drink anywhere and it's free! hehe


While waiting for the others coach members we selfie around and did some Meipai. Lol

Bye.


No comments: