Nuffnang

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Momo Paradise :)

Finally I've got my free time to update my so-dead blog.
If u followed me on Twitter, u should know what I'm busying for in this week!
Assignments, Presentation and Coursework! 
& It's all over now! Muahahaha XD

Well this update is about Momo Paradise :D
Momo Paradise @ Bandar Manjalara. It's something like shabu-shabu buffet!
RM25 per head & you can eat until you burst! XP


Tadaaa! Momo Paradise :D

Whaoooo so many things to eat! *drooling*

Aha! It's individual pot for everyone :)
So if u're like one of my friend who have quirks (don't eat ur saliva, she thinks its unhygienic. Yes indeed, but most of us could accept that right? I guess :/ )
You've got no worries, Momo Paradise provide u an individual pot!


WoooO~  Soooo many foods.
All of them taste so nais! :D 
Wanna kno how nice go try urself lah! XD
You can take any food you like :)) and eat as many as u like!
Yes all of us were bloated!! 

& this is the 1st day Miss Joevy gets her iPhone4! :D
*Jealous max* LOL

Guess whose pot is this?
Right, our tamjiak Joevy punya pot. LOL


Lengzai malao :) 


*slurrrrrrrrrp*
Chicky with her children.

Ah dann the poser. 


Had another great day :)
You guys should go and try, for those who like steamboat would definitely like it! :D

No comments: