Nuffnang

Monday, July 07, 2014

Scotland ♥ Inverness

Scotland trip, second day to Inverness, a small city, compact and easy to walk around.  
It was raining when we're in the bus on the way to Inverness from Edinburgh. The almost-4-hours journey in the bus was torturing. We were hoping for good weather once we arrived but it was not. Awww..

See the sky so gloomy, our mood also turned gray. No worries, 太阳公公come out after a while. 
See at the end of the sky there in the photo? Sunny sky is coming soon. Lol

Bridge.

While waiting for the sunny sky, we settled down ourselves at Jimmy's Chung restaurant. Its a recommended restaurant on TripAdvisor. So we give it a try as we're craving for chinese food tho. BUT, I would never go back again. The food are quite disappointing. Personally think Landmark and Cosmo was way more better than Jimmy's. Normally food could cheer me up when I'm moody but NOT for this one. Double killed me.

Not much variety i guess? Maybe I tried Landmark and Cosmo before so I think Jimmy's sucks. Lol sorry.
The choices are not 开胃 to me LOL.



Desserts also not nice. Super little choices for desserts tho. Sigh.

Looking at the sky, blue sky appeared! Alright, mood turned much more better this time.
It's time for photosssss!

Bridge. 


Inverness Castle, which was now a courthouse. 

Random walking around Inverness :)

Pass by the river and stopped for a little while playing rocks. hehehe





Bridge.

Bridge again. Lolol

Wondering if Nessie would appear from here......... 
We didn't visit to the Loch Ness Island for the legend, Loch Ness Monster. We've got insufficient time as it needs around 45 minutes single journey. :/ Hao la I also not interested on that. hee 

Duckie, dont hide, I still can see youuuuuu~



A closer look of Inverness Castle.

Stunning view from the top! 

We had our dinner at Filling Station first before heading back to Edinburgh :)
Another well-spent day with my girls! 




No comments: