Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sheffield Botanical Garden

We did not want to waste our weekend just staying in and online, so Meini and I decided to follow the trip to Botanical Garden organized by SHU student crew. It needs almost an hour walk to the garden from our hostel. Idk where our semangat came from! to walk for an hour! LOL 
But that was a nice experience indeed :) Now we know Sheffield better, I guess? hahaha!

 Here we are after an hour walk! Wheeeee! 



The glasshouse, which was actually quite disappointing as I have high expectation on it. Lol Cause we've been to Edinburgh Botanical Garden which mentioned on previous post that we dont have enough time to explore the whole garden. It's huge and prettier compare to Sheffield's but all the flowers are still pretty!!





The student crew who brought us there, sweet and pretty lady just like her name, Danielle. 
My mom surely would told me I'm fat in this photo. Ugh I'm not its just angle problem mom :P Cause she always told me I am when we skype. Perhaps I am so I have to keep fit now. But I think i'm gaining more as we had too many nice foods in Newcastle (I'll blog on next post). Lol

Oh ya let me brag about something! That's my first jersey from MU! FIRST! AND it's from MU! 
okay done hahaha







The little rose garden with my smelling roses pose :P 
 All of them smells sooooooooo good! Pretty roses with beautiful colors and fragrant smells... 





Hello fat little squirrel, how you doing? :)

Posing for us to take photo ahaha! Too cute cannot tahan! 
We can feed the squirrels here and they are not afraid of human. They would not go further when you walked close to them. If you have food, they come nearer to you. 


These two big guys wanted to have one too. hahaha

The dog owner let us play with his dog Charlie! He gave us the treats to feed on him and show us some tricks.
Its fur is soooooo soft even softer than mine after conditioned. HAHAHA
"Hand-hand" It's owner asked me to place my hand on the chest and Charlie will gives me the hand. A well-trained doggy :) Now I miss my Chanel!!!



Photos before heading back to our hostel. Right, another 1 hour Lol.




No comments: