Nuffnang

Sunday, January 24, 2010

HAPPY day :)

My mom's friend introduced me this job.
I must admit that this is tiring. But it's fun after all :) HAPPY wad :P haha
Well, once I get the Tee, I'm quite happy lor xD haha! Cuhs its so cute! & Pink! lalala~



v
v
v
v


Tadaaa... Fast fast took photo after I've changed it .
Nice right? :P


This is where I stand for whole day long!!


He's so busy with following the competitors here and there.
Until we rested...
*Enjoying the videos of the competitors*


& meee! :D hahah.


Guo siang, ready for the rock climbing! woohoo~


There he is. He is fast de lor!


I climbed too. haha..
I'm not dare to do that at 1st, but one of the happy staff kept on asking me to climb.
Then I also try try lor.
& Tadaaaaaa! Zhiyee is on the wall!



Took photos again when we're free.
Actually we're always so dam FREE! HAPPY :)




No comments: