Nuffnang

Friday, January 08, 2010

the night.

Went to dinner at ''zhong hua zhong shang hui'' My mom gets the free tickets and ask us to go.
This kind of dinner is boring de lor.. hehe.

well, dont say much. Just uploaded the photos taken just now :)


My sis & I :)


Beeeeeeer~ CHEERS*! :D




Drink two at once! ;P
*Gina dont learn, 姐姐是有练过的哦!* hahaha.



Take a break. Go to toilet!
Saw a big mirror & tadaaaa... started to take pictures!
*Hmm.. janitor should clean the mirror dy..*









Ah right! The puzzle :D Yay! We finished the puzzle! xD
haha! I've mention japanese lesson in my previous post right?
Yep, but canceled. hurhur... So take the time to finish the puzzle.
& see! The puzzle is done! xD Nice right?
*Yeah it is!!*
Ah, guess who is the base in the poster ?
I treat you if you get it right!
bwahahaa!



Okie, Night readers! :D
*Say CHEESE*















No comments: