Nuffnang

Thursday, January 28, 2010

well, I enjoyed myself in the computer animation class so far. (at least i nvr thought of ponteng the class) haha!
It's fun most of the times. Cuhs I can use iMAC to play facebook! xD
Knew alot of new friends of course! haha.. They were funny de lor.. especially those Malays.
(Altho sometimes idk what the hell are they talking about, they laughed I laughed! LOL)
0h ya, the teachers were very cute too! :D

The lesson going to end soon i think. A week or 2 like that i think..
Today we talked a lot about ''ah piao''. Effing scary can! :O
Ugh... *forget'em all forget'em all!*
One of my friend really did played the things to talk with ''ah piao''.
Ya, he himself & his friends. Very bo kia si leh.. hahah

& much much more interesting real stories!
& now I'm alone at home! T.T

No comments: