Nuffnang

Friday, January 08, 2010

Kinda miss the skool life. I just said WHAT?! Gah, weird..
Wanted to have a super long holidays when we were skooling, more holidays more happy! :D "YAY! Holidays!"
& now, no more skool, staying up late everyday and sleeping like a log. Seriously, this kind of life sucks. Skool life is much more better than nothing to do at home all day long! Yeah, I mean it!
I wouldn't said that if I were still skooling :P

My mom beh tahan see me like an idiot. (Nothing to do at home and sitting infront of the laptop watching movies from PPS! :D )
So she asked me to learn accounting. I'm so dam free so why not ?
Okay, I just went for the class for 3 days & it's god dam boring can!
Sorry, accounting not my 'taste'. hurhur... Paid 400 for the fee and 20 for the registration fee!
So the total is rm420! yay, my math is good! :D (Ah, ignore me. I'm just way too boring! Blah~)

Days before, my mom saw the ''Free Computer Animation Course'' in the newspaper,
& she very excited liddat asked me wan or not. hahah.
Yeah, of course I want to! Computer lesson would be more fun than accounting! :P
It's free wad, go and try try also not bad mar xD So I'm going to the computer lesson and Byebye accounting! wheeee~

You guys should be asking how's the accounting class? You've already paid the god dam Rm42o!
Hmm.. no idea. haha~ My mom said that she would ask about that with the accounting teacher..
Maybe return us the moneh delay my lesson! It's like teaching one by one. So not a big deal to delay my lesson :)

Alright readers, I not yet shower since I woke up! hahah :P
Gonna go shower & then Japanese lesson! :D

No comments: