Nuffnang

Monday, January 05, 2009

Extra 1 hour Biology class! Nothing also de, 1st day ma.. All teachers are the same. Talking about the principles and the rules. It lasts for (around 20 minutes i think) hehe! After that, ready for the class. Yeah, APD room, 3 class (i think) gathered in a room. Students from Chung hwa might know that the APD room's screen problem. It's hard to start it. So, teacher waste alot of time fixing that thing and another 20 minutes flew away!

So, "Mei you yi yi de yi jie" passed like this~
bla bla bla. & it's kinda late now. I must go to bed now!
Gonna wake up earlier, the Primary Skool is hella jam! Because of Parent's Love~ Aiyo..
& this forced me walked from the Traffic light(beside the malay skool) to the Primary School, for breakfast! Or else, I wont be in time! It's too jam! UghhhH!

SO, BYEBYE! :D
I'm happy I've finnaly finished my SJ Holiday's Work!! XD

No comments: