Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sian lur, I've not yet done my homework! But I feel to blog.
My sis told me that Teacher Liew told her that tmr gonna spot check our hair! Please dont lahh, CNY soon eh! =.=' Ugh! Ah, CNY, I'm going to KL again. Every year also the same. I've never passed my CNY at KB before. So the sian... I'm not really close with my relatives over there. So not much things to talk. But for relatives here, everyday gossip gossip with them. Especially with yong. hahaa.. It's fun you know~~ :D

0kay, this morning, we're informed to get the free PPS uniform. But, no stock for me har teng! Dang lor.. say free one ma. All of them (who got informed) get at least some accessories . But...
"Zhiyee? Xiating?"
"Horr.."
"Sorry nah, Pengakap Darat de mei you liao... Sorry nah~" FYI, i'm not land scouts. But she said Seascout's get landscout uniform becuhs no one sponsored.
"Har? Okay lo." =.='

Then, after they get the uniform, they "play" them at class. Especially Choo, he wears everything on him. The belt on his neck, another belt hanging on the belt, bla bla bla... And eh, why the belt for Landscout so small? I barely wear it on my waist.. What for the others =.=' LOL!

0k well, Our dikir lyrics 7788 liao. At least it's better than last year! :P haha!
Alright , it's really late now. (for school days) So cya.

No comments: