Nuffnang

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Went to school. Our tables had been shifted by someone. Eww! Shifted then nvm wor, never put back also! When I wanted to loaded my school bag I found that I have no table and chair! Nvm, go have my breakfast with my friends first. Later just done all this things. I have Lo Mai Kai this morning, Hmmm.. so nice! xD haha! I never eat it for a loooooooooooooong time!

Biology is the 1st period. We're so happy becuhs today got experiment to do. & I also SMS-ed my friends asked them bring "Han Chu" (potatoes) as I dont have one at my house~ BUT, Miss Chia forgot about it! She kept on saying about the hearts thing until very syiok. Duh ~
Miss Chia, "I forgot about it~~~~!" So, the experiment changed to Tuesday.

Sian ahhh~~!

Oh ya, I'm currently addicted to 90210! :D








No comments: