Nuffnang

Saturday, January 03, 2009


Get this pictures from Googles. & just simply edited it.


My sister told me a scene about her friends met the robbers. It's so weird leh, I 1st time heard robber robs with.. like this.
"When both of them, [oh, there were 2 of them] were walking to Oriental Kopitiam, then they met 3 robbers. The robbers then pulled them into the car. " My sister told me that, the robbers brought them to PCB! What?! I was like, LOL-ed. Okay, then.. her friends gave them all what they wanted. But, he asked back for his SIM Card. haha xD Like our skool prefects confiscated our cell-phone and we asked back for the SIM Card! Not bad~ He still could get it back! XD "I wonder how were them in the car on the way to PCB?" and why PCB ? hahaha XD

If I was one of them, I really dont know what to do. Sitting in a stranger robber's car, "Cham, i tiok kidnap liao! Will they killed me like the TV dramas do ? OMG!" Walau, think too much! Well, i think it must be real scary in the situation like that! Sigh, nowadays really dangerous! Please, please be really careful when at outside. Dont ever walk alone! See, 2 person together also been robbed to PCB =.=!

& someone force me to write him in my blog! haha! The one who always say I fuyan him... =.=' Some more, say i reply very short, very hard to chat! haha.. Also, I reply very slow. Got mer? :P If only when I'm busy mar :) & I like haha cannot de mer? hahaha!
0Kay, I did mentioned you in my blog! :P

No comments: