Nuffnang

Friday, January 02, 2009

Home alone =) I love to be alone at home! Wuahaha.. But except when blackout at night! She's out to date at KB mall again, I'm still sick and stay at home =.=' -The TV and the computer are MINE! LOL xP I seldom online at noon that's because my sister is using it, from 10am until 7pm. That's her time for PC'ing. =.='' Only when after 7 I could touch the computer :P

Ah, whatever. Face computer too long not good, it's a silent killer :) But i still like to facing it. Bah =.=' School gooooonna reopen leh! Oh god. No more audition, no more viwawa'ing everyday, no more watching downloaded movies so often, no more what must be no more. Just listen 1st lah.. =.=' & I wished to get my car liscence leh. Hohoho, it's weird leh if you see I'm driving! I'm so small to drive.. Well, if i get my car liscence, no need my parents fetch me ler. I'm filial and I dont want them to be so hardy fetching me go to this and that tuitions xP lalalas~~ Driving a real car should be fun huh? Not like driving the fake one on PlayStation2. It's fun tough :P haha! I used to play it years ago =.='

SO, it's new year & CNY sooooon! LOL xD Got many angpows liao! How ah, I dont have enough new year shirts yet ! Dont want buy them in KB, later go everywhere also can see they wearing "my" shirt! xP Lan si abit.. It's so embarrasing when you see someone is wearing the same shirt like yours when both of you are shopping at KB Mall! In fact, I met this situation before. Haha~ Some of my friends too :D hehe. Same lah, If you not bought them from KB also will met this kind of situation one. Nvm la, If we met hor, means we got "yuan fen" ler, right? :D

Say so many, too sian ler!
Later gonna continue "The Gem Of Life"! xD
AND, I've cut my hair! T.T Grow faster grow faster, CNY soon ler!

No comments: