Nuffnang

Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tzyy shan! :) (I always spell wrong her name x.x)

Haha! Mr. Wong lets us re-do our experiment! Many of us tried to do the brown ring one (Nitrate). I failed at 1st, then i bo gam guan so do it again! Yay! Brown ring occured! xP LOL. Chemistry experiment is fun :) hehe. (But always kena scold stupid one)
-Nothing special in school then- 0h ya, I wanna complaint about the fried chicken sold in school canteen! Ewww, not enough cooked? Not the 1st time already leh!!

At night, went to Mall before tuition with Yp & Jw. Have KFC for dinner. Long time never eat also! haha xP & wat the hell, the malay girl gave me super duper small drumstick! =.=' & ah, why the bugger become so small le ? Aiihs.. But the drink still the same :P I cant finish it.. it's too gas, plus I not really like "gas water" ( I dont know call what dy :X) haha..
We always late for tuition & the 1st to left :P

No comments: