Nuffnang

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Wednesday's class.

It's Saturday! & we have class. I'm so bo gam guan to wake up this morning! Biology 1st period some more. A biology period without experiment is really boring! Boo..

I've passed for my aural test today :) PHEW~ It's over! Today's Chemistry period is quite funny. haha!
Teacher, " What's the substance for insoluble salt?" (If not mistaken)
Kelvin, "Potassium ...." (He's not yet finished i know :P)
Teacher, "What Potassium? Lead Nitrate where got potassium ?"
If I'm not mistaken again, Kelvin is going to say Potassium Sulphate right? :P hahaha!
What next? Kelvin kena canned lor~ haha..

Then Mary's turn. Teacher asked her what I kinda forgot. & Mary ah, why you keep looking at floor? haha. Neng tried to help her cuhs she forgot one more answer, with her mouth shaping the answer. (Duno how to say lah!) Then teacher saw it & asked Neng another questions again. haha! xD

Well, for the BM period. It's fun also..
Mr. Gan, an example, "My english is not good. I have very limited re-pe-tor" (paiseh, dont kno how to spell) Then he goes, "nate nih, my english is not good guno perkataan yang saye tok tau."
LOL xP He kept on nate'ing. hahah..


AND, Congratulate to ECX from Astro's Battleground! XD Yeah, you won! It's predictable :P
In fact, Twister Genies not bad also :) You girls rock! Cheers to Ultimax too :)
Both of you are really great for the Final. Go go go, ECX! lalala...

No comments: