Nuffnang

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Yay! My hair passed! haha! Lucky not Ong poh poh comes check on herself :D She sent prefects come :) I never go cut my hair also, hehe! Then, for today's Chemistry experiment. How stupid am I! I dont know what the hell am I doing! Teacher gave everyone 2 different salts to test for cation and anion.
I was so blur, "2 salts ? Then how we kno which one Anion and which one Cation?"
Ok, the experiments go on. Get the salt and test for the cation & anion. Bear, Morlly, Kelvin and me get the same type of salts. We kept asking each other, "Dissolve or not? Soluble or not? "All of us also dont know how =.="
But only after the experiment, passed up the "cincai write report",
As piyi told us, I just realise that.. "OH! One salt must test for what's the cation and anion!"
AHHH, how stupid is it?! Can re-do the experiments ?:D Hell no.

After teacher's meetings. It's time for students sport house meeting. & without sake, I've become Wakil Ting. 5! Thanks to Miss Choo PG! LOL. I'm the lazy ass for attending the activity! How ahhhh! =.='

Alright, gtg to bed now! ^^

No comments: