Nuffnang

Saturday, December 20, 2008


Love Story- Taylor Swift

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts:
I'm standing there
On a balcony of summer air

See the lights,
See the party, the ball gowns.
I see you make your way through the crowd
and say hello;
Little did I know

That you were Romeo' you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said, "stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase,
Begging you "please don't go",
and I said:

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes"

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet cause we're dead if they know.
So close your eyes.
Escape this town for a little while.

'Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said "stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
And I was begging you, "Please don't go"
and I said:

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story baby just say yes"

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel,
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid;
We'll make it out of this mess,
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting,
Wondering if you were ever coming around,
My faith in you was fading,
When I met you on the outskirts of town
I said:

"Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think-"
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
& said
"Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress.
It's a love story baby just say yes"

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

I Love the lyrics :D
It's simply beautiful :)

No comments: