Nuffnang

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Watch "The Four" whole morning with my sis this morning.
Kay keep on asking bout what so nice for the movie.. =.='
"很好看meh?"
I just nodded my head aka yes, definitely.
After awhile, she then comes out and asks,
"还没有完哦?"
"还没有啦.看一天都看不完~~"
Back into my room and continue to watch Gossip Girl. hahah
She watches Gossip Girl too~! lol

About 7pm, she went back, with some goreng prawns on her hands.
hahah! She loves prawns alot...
I was watching Chnl311, the battleground.
Well, still, Project Element is the most interesting for me :)
& Ultimax also not bad for that time performance. Hehee..
They're tempting.

Well, yesterday canceled the plan for listening undang-undang.
Miss oh can't make it. Go for the next day ba :D
We played 3G just now! hahah. Yet it's free for 3 days~! LOL
It's so funny :D haha
lalala..
Nothing to blog about, I'm hella hungry!
So, cya ;)

No comments: